New Program Offers Managed Service Providers Access to All Core Services for a Significant Price Advantage
CyFlare, a leading XDR-enabled SOCaaS Provider, announced they have launched a new Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program to support and drive growth for the company’s global channel partner network. Some of the top challenges cited by many MSPs include steady and predictable revenue growth, seamless client onboarding processes, finding and retaining the right people for the job, and finding a forward-thinking partner. CyFlare recognized these challenges and strategically curated a program to help alleviate them.
Key Program Highlights:
- No per-client contracts
- No term commitments per client
- Pre- and post-sales engineering is provided at no cost
- Discounts up to 60% of MSRP
- Simple rate sheet spanning the entire portfolio
- Simple on- & off-boarding request form
- Formal PMO-led onboarding program
With this new MSP Program, CyFlare:
- Offers an Innovative Approach to Security: CyFlare’s revolutionary security tool platform, ONE, integrates and aggregates all security data into a single pane of glass for data normalization and advanced security detections. By creating an open ecosystem that supports the current (and future) investments in clients’ security tools, ONE provides a future-proofed approach to cybersecurity.
- Enables and Improves Time to Recurring Revenue: Unlike most MSP programs, partners get access to golden-key licensing with no restrictions, maximum profitability, and flexible ramp schedules for existing contract migrations. Offering a per-user and per-device pricing model, partners have a clear picture of what they will pay right from the start.
- Acts as an Extension of Partner’s Teams: with CyFlare, partners get 24/7 support and access to the SOC. Dedicated Customer Success team members enable frictionless support, setting the stage for a satisfying customer experience. Additionally, access to a named Cyber Security Advisor ensures constant and consistent 1:1 support while CyFlare monitors clients’ environments.
“Our commitment to successful partnerships begins with a “partner first” approach designed to foster meaningful, profitable relationships,” said Joe Morin, CyFlare’s Founder, and CEO. “We feel strongly that we have built the ideal MSP Program providing all of the benefits that partners request. This MSP Program exemplifies our dedication to creating more significant opportunities for shared growth.”
Managed Service Providers can benefit from no setup or onboarding fees and no per-client/tenant contract terms. In addition, CyFlare offers free pre- and post-sales deployment and support. The CyFlare MSP Program is available in North America and APAC regions. MSPs interested in joining the program can apply on the CyFlare Partner Request Page here.